Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sinful Color Polka Dot Inspired NOTD


I was feeling a little blue today. I love the rain and I think it just made my mood gloomier. But, I decided to copy the Polka Dot Nail Picture I saw on a display at Wags.
As a base I put on Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hard As Wraps (1 Coat). I then put 2 coats of Sinful Color Nail Polish in Fig 961. If you look at the pic it's the second color from left to right. Then with a rounded toothpick I used SC Unicorn 953 to paint the Polka Dots. This is what I came up with.


I topped it with a coat of Seche Vite and Viola. My mood instantly is lighter and I have cute nails.
Fig is a beautiful Magenta looking color with what looks like really small red gold flecks. They make the color shine. Unicorn is a muted yellow. I only put one coat of Unicorn for the dots. Have you tried the Polka Dot look? 



No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter