I have been receiving my Birchbox since December of last year and I think the concept is genius. The concept is you pay $10 a month and at the beginning of each month you get a box filled with sample beauty products. According to the Birch box website this is what membership entails: Monthly Birchbox with 4-5 luxe beauty samples, Website filled with expert tips, tricks, and tutorials, $10 off full-size products for every 100 Birchbox points, Points for referring friends, buying products, and more.
This months box included the following products:
- Sample size Classic Strong Mint Marvis Toothpaste
- Full size Pangea Organics Lip Balm Italian Red Mandarin with Rose
- Full size Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Ava (Purple Color)
- AHAVA Revival Bath Salts Mandarin Cedarwood Pure Salt 1 8.5 oz bag
- Eye Brow Spoolie
- 2 Sample packets of AHVA Enriched Intensive Foot Cream
If you'd like to have your own Birchbox delivered to your door check their website out here for more info. Please keep in mind that the boxes will not contain full sizes all the time.