Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day


I remember going to school and having to wear green so that my friends would not pinch me (although they still would even if I wore green). My cousin made some corned beef and I'd like to share a picture with you. It looks sooo good, however I'm just not a corned beef person. I remember trying it one time long ago and I did not like it, so I'd thought I'd try again. Yep, sure enough it's just not my thing. I think it's the brine that just gets me. I thought I'd grow into it like I did with pastrami, but alas no. I did make some crusty oat wheat bread though and it was really good.

Do you celebrate St. Patty's Day?

1 comment:

Juan M said...

Happy St Patrick's day babe... the bread was good.. we need to go get some green beer....

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter