Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hungry Girl Cinnamon Oatmeal Parfait

Who has not been on a diet right? It seems that I have been on a diet since I was in the 6th grade. I remember looking at fashion magazines and wanting to be like Cindy Crawford. It's funny because in the 6th grade I was not overweight like I thought I was. I think my weight really became a problem when I was in my late 20's. I've been on Weight Watchers on and off and now I'm back on and figured it was a good time to start for lent.

I know in order to loose weight I must eat breakfast everyday. Something I rarely do, I drink coffee and that's my breakfast. Well that has to change. For the past two days I've had Hungry Girl's Cinnamon Oatmeal Parfait. It's really good and it's fresh. It's going to be a staple for me during the hot summer months when a nice hot bowl of oatmeal just won't do. You can click here for Oatmeal Parfait recipes. Enjoy

2 comments:

Rania Kelesidou said...

I've started eating breakfast every morning for 2 years now and it's super for a diet!And this looks very good!

Olivegirl said...

I agree it's good for a diet it really helps. And the good thing about these parfaits is that you can make a variety of them. I had a chocolate one the other day.

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter