Saturday, March 12, 2011

LUV BBW Club March Free Gift


I stopped by my local Bath & Body Works store this past Thursday. Since I've signed up for this LUV BBW Club the monthly gifts have been pretty good. Last months I think was the best. (One full size anti bac hand soap, one pocket anti-bac hand gel and a anti-bac holder) This months free gift was two small travel size candles. They had a variety to choose from but I chose Pink Sangria and Pineapple Orchid. Some smelled really sweet, I don't like those scents they give me a headache. I thought Pink Sangria added a nice fruity smell without being overpowering. And Pineapple Orchid has a fresh scent to it as well.
I'll post next months free gift. Do you belong to the club?

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter