Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Essie French Affair Collection Coat Azure and French Affair

I reviewed and swatched Sand Tropez from Essie's Collection French Affair. Since I bought four colors I am now swatching French Affair and Coat Azure. According to Essie's website French Affair is a sophisticated soft lavendar pink. Coat Azure is a breathtaking medium blue with shimmer. Out of the two colors Coat Azure was the easiest to work with. French Affair is pretty but was hard to work with in order to get the color right. They are beautiful pastels but so far Coat Azure is my favorite.
I have one more left which is Nice is Nice. I think I'm not a big fan of opaque nail polishes because they are hard to work with. Essie is my favorite brand of nail polish but I might try French Affair with another polish to see if I can get it to work better. You can buy these at Walgreen's and CVS.



1 Coat of SH Hard as Nails Hard as Wraps,
2 Coats of French Affair with 1 coat Seche Vite Dry Fast top Coat.


1 Coat SH Hard As Wraps, 2 Coats of Coat Azure
and 1 Coat Seche Vite Fast Dry.


No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter