Thursday, August 18, 2011

Missoni For Target

I love Target. I do think that at times some of their basic stuff can be overpriced like makeup, toiletries and other house hold items. But, there are certain brands that come out and Target can be a place where fashion dreams are made of for the right price. Missoni would be one of them. I love Missoni fragrances I own two. I do like their unique patters since that is what the Missoni house is known for. However, I don't think that I could wear some of their clothes. The pieces they designed for Target are extremely wearable and affordable (compared to Missoni prices). The collection has everything from clothes, towels, a bicycle, makeup brushes, some shoes and house hold decorations. Here are my favorite things from the line. I think I will buy my hubby these socks, although I think he'll only wear them to sleep. This collection comes out September 17th and you can check out more items here at the Target Facebook page. Is there something that catches your eye?

















No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter