Friday, August 26, 2011

Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick in Sweet Pea

This is part of a kit that I bought from QVC. This was my first time trying Josie Maran and I find I like her products. I reviewed the Lip Balm and now it's time for the multi-tasking Color Stick. Sweet Pea is an exclusive color to QVC you can't buy this from the Josie Maran website. I like that this stick is multi-tasking you can use it on your cheeks and on you lips. It's a sheer wash or like a raspberry color and it's pretty creamy. I've used it twice and I really like it on my lips it gives me a subtle wash of color while on my cheeks is gives me a nice glow. I also like the control you get with a stick, you can put the color where you want to making it goof proof. It does a smell to it, it smells like Argan Oil. Not a pleasant smell but not a bad one either I can't describe it but it does go away.

The Argan-oil infused color stick is a sheer tint that gives lasting, natural- looking color to cheeks and lips. All shades are designed to flatter every skin tone. The paraben and fragrance free formula contains Josie's signature ingredient, organic Argan Oil-the world's richest source of vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Size .55oz/16g.



No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter