Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Revlon Gucci Westman Summer 2012 Escapism Cream Blush Coral Reef


I saw this at my local CVS and knew that I had to have it. This is from the Summer 2012 Gucci Westman Escapism collection. The packaging does not say limited edition but I doubt it's permanent. Since orange/coral is the color of the year this would be perfect for Spring and Summer. I love the packaging, it's not bulky at all and sleek enough to put in your makeup bag. It does not have a scent to it but the price is a little steep for a drugstore cream blush. Retail at CVS was $13.50, yes I know but I got $4 bucks back so it was about $9. I guess not too bad, oh and I also had a $2 off coupon so in the end it was about $8. Not too bad. I have not worn it but I did swatch it and it's sheer enough for a gorgeous wash of coral. I'm sure that you can build it up to be darker, I might use this on my lips as well. They did have other cream blush colors but this one is the one that caught my eye. There was also a new bronzer, a highlighter and some nail polishes as well with this collection. The blush is creamy and easy to blend. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

This one looks such a gorgeous colour!Thanks for the review hun!

xxx

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter