Friday, April 20, 2012

Review Salma Hayek Nuance Tinted Moisturizer

I had been wanting a tinted moisturizer from the Drugstore and I thought I was never going to be able to find the right one. I had tried Physician's Formula but the color was always too pink and not yellow enough for my skin tone so it always went back. I'm usually an NC40 but recently I am as light as an NC35. I wanted something that was not going to be a hassle. I usually wear moisturizer, then primer then my foundation but my skincare routine is a little more complicated than that. But anyway, I just wanted to be able to put it on after washing my face without all the extra steps that I do. I bought it at CVS about two months ago and I love it.

The packaging says it's Oil free, sheer coverage delivers a healthy, radiant glow for all skin types. It's also fragrance free, paraben free, noncomedogenic, hypoallregenic and dermatologist tested and they do not test on animals. I purchased the Light/Medium 250.

First of all IT HAS NO SHIMMER. YAY. It does look dewy if you don't powder it but that's about it. It does not cake to any fine lines and it does not leave dry patches. Another good thing is does not have any scent to it and the packaging is of a tube. Retail is $13.99 but you can get it on sale and at times there's coupons around. I think after ECBbucks I paid like $5.00.
The only bad thing is that it has very little coverage. If you don't have problematic skin or blemishes to cover then this is perfect for you. Even for oily skin this is a good choice as long as you powder. Another bad thing is that it does not have an SPF but you can see this as good or bad. As good, if your not out in the sun and want to take pictures it will photograph well. But if you are going out then use a SPF under this. I have no problem with the color or tone, it really does blend into the skin and it is yellow based which is perfect for me. This is perfect for the Spring with a little concealer and powder your good to go. I'd repurchase when this one is done.




No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter