Friday, September 30, 2011

Great Deal on Revlon ColorBust Lipgloss at ULTA

I went to Ulta yesterday in search for the L'Oreal Project Runway Limited Edition Items. I did not buy any because they were not on sale but Revlon, Physicians Formula, Neutrogena and Maybelline are 40% off. I went online and according to the ULTA online catalog the price ends October 1st. You might want to call your store before you make a trip out there to be sure. I really like their colorbust lip glosses. They are smooth and not sticky and the color is true to what you see on the container. They don't last long but it's easy to reapply. My favorite color is Gold Dust and Hot Pink.

Anyway, they rung up at $4.79 this is with the 40% off already. They had 2.00 off peelies so I paid 2.79 each. I only purchased 2 at Ulta the other 2 I bought at CVS earlier in the week and were not that cheap either. I think that is a super price considering that even at BOGO you can't get them this cheap. The peelies were only on the display with like the limited edition stuff. I did not see them on any permanent Revlon display. I also saw that some of the Physicians Formula items should have had peelies but were taken off of the product. They were for 4.00 off, if you can also find those that might be a good deal as well. Let me know what you find.  



No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter