Thursday, September 1, 2011

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blue Dahlia Palette By Tom Pechuex


When I saw this palette I knew I had to have it. Not only are the colors gorgeous (all but one) but the compact itself is pretty. I did not have any blues like this and the black seems to make them all stand out. I bought it and thought I would use it as a smokey eye. However, I did not think it would be appropriate for Summer and because I want it to be fall so badly I decided that I would wear this hoping to bring the cold weather a lot sooner. I swatched the colors for you and the only one that just did not swatch was the lightest color. I had such a hard time with this color. It has tiny tiny shimmers that look like a really light blue when you swatch it. It's not a white color at all. But other than that, All the other colors are gorgeous and this is going to be a palette I will be reaching for a lot this Fall and Winter. The colors have a bigger pay off when you use a primer. When I swatched them I did not have a primer on.


No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter