Friday, September 2, 2011

My Favorite Mascaras

My favorite mascaras are Covergirl lash exact, Mally Voluminizing Mascara, Josie Maran Argan Triple Volume Mascara, Korres Provitamin B5 and Rice Bran Mascara, Laura Geller a long lash mascara, Physician's Formula Organic Wear. The one that I think is a good value is the Maybelline XXL Pro Extensions. It has a mascara and primer and it lasts, does not flake and make my lashes full.

I love mascara but don't like to pay crazy money for a tube of it. The high end mascaras that I have are all from kits that came with them. I think that mascara is the one makeup item that is ok to buy at the drugstore because of a wide variety to choose from. I'm sure that Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara has a cult following but I'm not paying thirty bucks for a tube that I'll have to replace in three months. Anyway, I took a pic of all of them and the individual wands but I forgot to add one that I can't find and that I also love which is the Buxom Amplified Mascara (I got a travel size of it). I don't have full lashes so I need a mascara that won't flake or clump and that makes the most of what I have.  
The one's that I have tried and do NOT like are Covergirl lash blast volume in the orange tube, I prefer the purple tube and Rimmel Glam Eye Lash Flirt.
As for a mascara primer, it's not a must but it sure helps my lashes for the mascara to work better. I bought the E.L.F Studio Mascara Primer. For 3 bucks it's excellent and makes my mascaras last longer. What is your fav mascara? Do you prefer High End or Drugstore?








No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter