Monday, July 11, 2011

Drug Store Face Masks


I think one of the most important skin care items people do not really do as part of their skin care routine is a weekly face mask. Yes, we have all been told that wearing a moisturizer with SPF everyday is a must, but what about a face mask? For years I have been obsessed with them but have to admit I do not use them very often except in the summer months. My face gets oily and I seem to want to try every moisturizer and mask that can control my oily skin in the hotter months. I have been a true follower of the Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Mask. I've seen the QH Grape Seed Peel off Mask and have been curious to try but those peel off masks kinda hurt when I take them off.
On the QH website there are one mask and one scrub that I'd like to try but have not seen at my local drugstores. They are the Avocado and Grapefruit Mask for normal skin and the Pomegranate and Raspberry facial scrub.
Well here are a couple more I want to try. The Freeman Mint and Lemon Clay Mask, Superfruits Detoxifying Clay Mask, and the Pure Ambition Avocado/Oatmeal Facial Clay Masque by Freeman as well. Is there a cheap facial mask that you use? Or do you have a good DIY recipe you'd like to share?

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter