Friday, June 17, 2011

Allure Beauty Box

Well, I received my beauty box and I have to say I am very happy that I purchased it. Yes, it was more money but it was well worth it. This post is going to be picture heavy. I had been wanting to buy the Benefit Porefessional and now I can try it. I was really excited about the skin care. I love ROC moisturizers and I'm also eager to try the ROC primer. The SUKI eye cream I'm also eager but when I saw the consistency I was not to thrilled. I need something really moisturizing and this does not seem that way. There were some acne products and since my skin is behaving right now these are probably going to my nieces. I LOVE the NYX soft matte cream lipstick in Istanbul and the Buxom Gloss in Debbie. I also took a swatch of the colors. The eye shadows I'm not sure I can wear. Lastly the Orly nail polish in Coquette Cutie looks like the perfect pink for summer.
Did you buy the Allure Beauty Box? What was your favorite item?









No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter