Friday, June 10, 2011

Disney's New Little Mermaid Ride

It's not beauty related or has a recipe but it's Disney and deserves a post. Two weeks ago my family and I went to Disneyland and were able to ride the new Star War Tours and the Little Mermaid ride at California Adventure. The little Mermaid ride is fantastic and worth the wait in my opinion. Here are some pictures I took. Of course, the pictures do not do the ride any justice but just to give you an idea. Once again Disney has a winner.
It was a nice day at Disney but my niece and I got sick after watching World of Color up close and personal. We got so wet from the fountains that I ended up with some viral infection and a nasty cough. I'm still trying to get rid of that, so I'm not feeling to well. But anything Disney puts a smile on my face as I hope these pictures do to you.







No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter