Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Top 100 Cosmetic Manufactures

I ran across this article from a friend of mine who used to work for Estee Lauder. I really miss her. Anyway, I think it's an interesting article to read. It really is informative and you can see where your money goes, at least with me hahaha. I can't really say the biggest brand of makeup I bought in the last year was because I don't know for sure. I guess if you count someone like proctor and gamble then you would include Pantene, Olay, Herbal Essences and such not just makeup. But if we are talking just makeup I think that Estee Lauder takes it for me. I bought a couple of items including the newest Sensuous fragrance ( I love those) which by the way their newest one is called Sensuous Nude coming in August online. Well let me know if this article is interesting.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter