Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Makeup



I'm super excited about this post. I saw this today at CVS and I thought it was the cutest collection of the New Year. I have seen many new collections in the past couple of weeks and this is by far the cutest. Notice the coupons on the packaging, I will be getting my hands on these when CVS has them on sale.

Physicians Formula came out with a collection called Sexy Booster Makeup. It's suppose to give you a sexy glow. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. The packaging is cute and the blush and bronzer are gorgeous.
 
The Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush comes in two shades Natural and Rose. The blush has the imprint of a shoe and the packaging is made to look like fishnet stalkings with a little bow and shoe charm to go with it.
The bronzer is equally stunning to the eye. It has the same fishnet stalking packaging but it has the imprint of a corset. The bronzer has two shades as well Light Bronze and I think the other says bronze as well.
The last item is the Sexy Glow Glossy Stain. It's suppose to have intense color and high shine. The packaging also says it is kiss proof wear. This also have the little shoe charm on it as well. The gloss comes in two colors red and pink or rose.
 
Now for the not so cute part. Notice that the packaging says it has a Pheromone Boosting Blend and a Seductive Scent. I don't know about you but I'm not too big on my cosmetics having a scent to them. I'm really curious to find out if this is heavily scented or if it goes away.
 
If your lucky and you have a Rite-Aid by you, stop by and see if they have this collection. If you do get lucky you may grab it at 40% off until Saturday the 5th.













No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter