Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

 
 
Another CVS sighting. It seems that CVS has it going on with clearance and new makeup displays. I saw this one and it caught my attention. I love Revlon's foundation (colorstay, photoready, colorstay mousse) so when I saw this I knew I had to buy one. My CVS had it for $9.99 which is not a bad price. I bought 180 Medium Beige, it is the one that had yellow and being tones in it rather than pink tones. On the display it has a chart on how to find your shade and while it is . helpful for first time foundation users it may not always be right.
I will review this later when I have used it for at least 2 weeks.
 
 
 







 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

found this because I was looking for swatches. I actually tried it in store and I found this line trends more for medium shades with strong beige undertones. I tried Vanilla, Sun Beige, Warm Beige and with the exception of vanilla which was best for light skintones with yellow-pink undertones, Sun Beige and warm Beige ran beige-orange (definitely MAC NC 30-35). I am surprised the medium beige had yellow in it.

Olivegirl said...

I noticed that Revlon makes a lot of different shades of foundation but most of them have pink or beige undertones to it. I was going to pick Sun Beige but thought it may be too beige for my skin tone. Do you like the foundation? I'm going to review it shortly.

Anonymous said...

I have a strong aversion to orange undertones since it just highlights the greenish yellow in the rest of me. I won't be doing an official review...the quick run down I did today is pretty much it. Will probably reference it though in other posts especially the Revlon BB Cream which I do really like.

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter