Saturday, December 31, 2011

Review Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio


First of all let me say Happy New Year! When I saw these I knew I had to have them. I was thinking they would be almost like my beloved shimmer strips gel cream liners that they have. I just thought that this would be easier since they are in pencil form and the words Kohl Kajal made me think the black was going to be very black. The box says Enhance and Define Brown Eyes and it says it's 100% waterproof which also made me excited. I picked the one for Brown Eyes and it has a black, Espresso (brown) and purple liners and they do have some slight shimmer to them. I have oily lids and whatever is 100% waterproof or does not budge is a must for me. OK well these totally disappointed me and they will be going back. There are good and bad things to these but here it is in a nutshell.

The Good:
  1. They are creamy and glide on very smoothly
  2. They come in pencil form which is more sanitary and easier to use
  3. The colors are very good and bright

The Bad:
  1. They DO NOT STAY ON even with a primer.
  2. The color does not last even with a primer
  3. Um, yeah they don't stay put.
I guess people can use these in the Inner rim of the eye just like the box says which is why I'm assuming they are 100% waterproof. But I'm not one to line the inner rims of my eyes that much so this is useless for me. Will you be buying these?


No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter