Friday, December 30, 2011

Almays New Makeup



It seems that there is an endless collection of new makeup. I saw this at CVS. There is a Smart Shade perfect and correct primer. It looks like it's green and purple, I'm assuming to correct redness and possibly brighten. Next is the Clear Complexion Makeup with Blemish Heal Technology. The one thing I did about this foundation is that one, there seems to be a limited arrange of shades and two, it's a little on the pricey side at $14.50. I guess we can wait for a sale. And finally the Almay Clear Complexion concealer + treatment gel with Blemish Heal Technology. This is $10 bucks and I did see this in three shades. With this makeup collection Almay is marketing better skin by providing a correcting primer and foundation and concealer that is for acne prone skin.
Will you try this new makeup?

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter