Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lumene Lift Touch Revitalizing Cleansing Oil

I was at my favorite store CVS and knew I had to buy something from Lumene. I had a coupon and their stuff was BOGO 75% off. I could not pass up that deal. I purchased the Revitalizing Cleansing Oil and my 75% off item was the Matt Touch Deep-Cleansing Peat Mask. I started using this cleanser two weeks ago. I chose this because the bottle said Clarifying & Smoothing but was a little iffy because it's for dry/ extra dry skin. My skin is combination at this moment but on some spots it's really dry, anyway the clarifying part is what sold me. I was having some breakouts again on my left cheek and my chin. I thought why not let's hope this works. Now, let me say that I am a fan of the Oil Cleansing Method. If you are new to OCM please go here. But basically the OCM is usually a carrier oil like jojoba or castor and another oil like sunflower, almond, etc. You massage the oil onto your skin for about 5 to 10 min and you will start feeling the white heads and black heads come out of your pores. Yes, I know seeing is believing but I am a believer. Anyway, I started using the Lumene oil the same way by massaging it to my skin for a couple of min and then rinsing off. Because I had not used the OCM method in such a long time when I use it I usually break out for a couple of days and then my skin is clear, but sometimes the OCM method is a pain because in my experience I had to use another cleanser to remove the oils. With Lumene I find that I do not have to use another cleanser, once I rinse this off my skin is supple and smooth. After two weeks I am happy to say that my face is clear and my skin has never felt better. I love this cleanser. If your wearing a lot of makeup I would recommend taking if off first and then using this oil. I don't think it's really made to take makeup off, although I used it when I had my Sonia Kashuk TM and it worked just fine. It does have a slight flowery fragrance to it. The packaging is not the best, the oil shoots out and makes the bottle really oily but other than that it's good. Have you used the OCM method or the Lumene cleansing Oil? What other Lumene products have you tried?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this face wash!!! Just started using it and
My face is sooo smooth! I have combo skin and usually have breakouts-not since this facewash!

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter