Monday, April 4, 2011

Tag I'm it.........

The fantastic Heather from Simply Heather tagged me and here is my response.

Food - Hmm I like comfort food but no fish :)
2. Colour - I love neutrals
3. Animal - Cows and Chickens
4. Sports Team - The Boston Red Sox
5. Dessert - Always
6. Artist/Singer/Band - I'm stuck in the 80's. Madonna, Depeche Mode, etc.
7. Pair of Shoes - flip flops or flats
8. Outfit - jeans and a comfortable t-shirt
9. Skinny Jeans - for the skinny people ONLY
10. Brand - LB, H&M, Anne Taylor, The Gap, Old Navy
11. Perfume - I'm really liking 2 right now Halle Berry Pure Orchid and Valentino Absolu
12. Accessory - my tous gold star earrings and my wedding ring
13. City - I've lived in a couple of places but nothing beats L.A.
14. Hobby - blogging reading blogs, makeup, quilting and coupon cliping
15. Beauty Product - My sunscreen of SPF 30
16. Snack-  Sugar snap Peas
17. Holiday - Christmas and Thanksgiving
18. Movie - Action and comedy, romance
19. Song- Right now Britney

20. Guilty Pleasure - George Clooney
 
TAGS
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter