Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nars Orgasm Illuminator





Happy Thursday..I thought I'd write a quick post about what I've been trying lately. In one of my birchbox samples I received the NARS Orgasm Illuminator. The consistency is liquid so you have to smooth it on with your fingertips. I have the blush so I thought I'd try the illuminator, as a highlight. I put it on and I could not see anything. So I put some more on, and it's OK it does give a subtle sheen. I can't even say glow because it looked like a sheen to me. It is very sheer once you blend it out.
 I'd rather stick to the blush or the multiple stick. I like the control I have with the multiple or the blush. Have you used the NARS Orgasm Illuminator? How do you apply it? Do you like the blush, illuminator or the multiple?

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter