Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I don't have any pictures to post but this is just an update. I feel very good today and have been for a couple of days now. My two fav nieces are coming over today and we are going to detox our bodies. My niece is having her quinceanera and needs to have clear skin so we are going to try to achieve that while she's here. That means no junk food, sodas and a very limited amount of red meat. UGH although I love red meat I know it may not be the best for my health. It would not hurt if in this process we could loose some weight too. I'll keep you guys posted as to how this turns out. I might even take a picture of my niece as a before and after to see if the food that she eats and the products she uses will clear her acne.
I was asked as to why I did not demonstrate the SSC colors on my face. I hate having my picture taken I'm far from being vain and I just hate it. What I can do is put the colors on my niece and see how you guys like it on her. I can post some pics later. TTFN

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter