Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SSC Color of the Seasons Kit
























































I finally got my kit. I realized it would help other people if I posted pictures of the makeup. I'm really glad this time around that they included two new products that SSC launched recently. The colors IMO are gorgeous. They are extremly wearable for summer. I love, love, love the lipgloss and lipstick. The gloss is the perfect shade on it's on a gorgeous gold color and the lipstick is the perfect peachy nude. The blush is so pretty kind of a peachy bronzy color. The bronze is not too sparkly which is nice for a change. The eye palette has four colors a med matte brown, a light blue that is so pretty it goes on really sheer and a light golden color for highlight and a medium gray with shimmer that can be used as a subtle smokey eye. I'm so glad I got this and will use all of it. I forgot to take a picture of the purse that comes with it, really cute that you can take to the beach. It also comes with the bellarose foundation and an eyeshadow brush and the regular brush for the mineral makeup. Let me know what you think of this collection.










For reference I'm a MAC NC40. But I did the swatches on the inside of my arm which is lighter than an NC40, any questions ask away.


















1 comment:

Karena Acree-Paez said...

Thank you so much, Elsa!! I think this kit will be the upcoming HSN Today's Special for HSN - Saturday, I believe! I really appreciate this preview! I may order! Thanks so much. I wish you would post your face with the colors on you. :-)

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter