Wednesday, July 8, 2009


I believe in Karma and I do think that if you do good to others, others will do good to you. People might not understand me or they think they know me but just when they think they do I will give them a run for their money. As of today many things will be different. I vow to only speak and care for those who speak and care for me. I do not wish anybody any harm or ill will in any way shape or form because I know that bad energy will come back to me. So, I will sit back and do the best thing that I do, I will wait. I will wait and let things happen however they will happen but I will NOT be bullied into anything that I do not want to do. I will not be persuaded to change my mind. I guess as long as people talk about you, good or bad the fact is they are talking about you and that means you are still on their mind. I will continue to be myself and I will never ever change for anyone. Either you like me how I am or you don't.
I am no shrinking violet.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter