Friday, April 12, 2013

My Revlon Total Beauty Box

This came so fast I could not believe it. I wanted to show you some pictures because I am really impressed with packaging and the colors.

I took pictures of the Revlon butter swatches but I did not swatch the eye shadow yet. I did swipe the nail color on one of my nails and this may be my favorite neutral color. I will review that later and give you some swatches of that as well. The lip butters are Pink Lemonade and Sorbet. The lighter one did not swatch all that well and I'm hoping the color lasts as well.

Overall, I am highly impressed by the look of this Limited Edition Revlon collection. I just hope they eye shadows stay true to color and last with a primer.






No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter