Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipsticks 107, 111, 10

 
 
 

I found a Holiday Display at my CVS and it had two lipsticks 107 and 111 and two eye shadows, and a black and silver eyeliners. The display was kind of high so I could not take a picture of it. I do not own many Rimmel lipsticks other than airy fairy and another Kate lipstick in number 10. I decided to swatch these since they are all reds and are perfect for the holidays.

107 is more of a dark burgundy red. It definitely has more of a burgundy tone compared to the other two.
111 is more of a tomato red with slight orange tones to it. It's a bright shade of red.
10 is cool tone and has some slight blue tones. This one is definitely more of a true based red than the other two.

They have a slight smell to them a light fragrance and they are not matte but more of a cream which is good because they feel nice on the lips.  

Not bad for the price $5.99 and they do last for a good 4 hours without eating (I only drank coffee).

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter