Sunday, March 10, 2013

NOTD Macaroon Me Madly by L'Oreal

I had seen numerous pictures on Instagram regarding the limited edition Versailles collection of nail polishes and colour Riche balms. There were a couple of nail polishes that I wanted but only purchased Macaroon Me Madly. I am not a huge fan of pastels but Spring is coming and I thought why not.
The pictures show two coats a top coat and seche vite. The first coat applied awfully and was streaky. I hoped that by the second one it would go away and apply more evenly. It did and it turned out ok. It's a pretty pinky pastel color and I have to admit I want the rest in the collection.
I took a picture of Orange you jealous by Macaroon me madly so that you can see how pale the pink really is. These two may also make a good ombré nail which I may try.





No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter