Thursday, March 22, 2012

Maybelline Fuchsia Fresia Color Sensational Lipstick Swatch



Spring is in the air and so are the Limited Edition makeup items I keep seeing at drugstores. I'm not one for buying LE items because if I like the item I won't ever see it again so I tend to stay away from them. But I am a lipstick junkie and thus I must buy. So here is another swatch of Maybelline's Spring Color Sensational lipstick in Fuchsia Fresia. I cannot tell you how pigmented this lipstick is, you can see by the swatch that it's full of color and it's really creamy. The color reminds me of their nail polish in Orchids oh My which I have a NOTD here. This totally screams Spring and I am going to wear it now that my lips are returning back to normal.
Will you be trying the Spring Limited Edition makeup items?

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter