Thursday, February 3, 2011

BBQ Pork Sandwiches

We had this for dinner yesterday and it was delish. I made this in my pressure cooker but you can make it in a crock pot.

1 1/2 pound pork roast
1/4 sliced onion
2 garlic cloves
3 potatoes sliced
2 carrots sliced

Brown pork roast. If using the pressure cooker cut the roast in two or three pcs depending on the size of the roast.

Mix in a bowl:
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 can chicken stock
1 tbs balsamic vinegar
1 tbs worcestershire sauce
Add to the meat. If using a crock pot you can add some bbq sauce and some ketchup. If using the crock pot put on low for 6 to 7 hrs, if using the pressure cooker follow meat directions. I took the meat out shredded it and then added some bbq sauce to it and made sandwiches. I did that so in case my husband wanted to eat the meat with the veggies and mashed potatoes or rice he could. Enjoy..

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter