Wednesday, October 27, 2010


I have been loving my recent Avon purchase. I decided to try the new Healthy Makeup lipsticks. I picked out Cocoa Gleam. Cocoa Gleam to me is a beige pink. It's the perfect beige pink for me, I love it. It goes on smooth and does not dry out my lips. It does have a slight fruity smell but goes away and does not linger.
It is so smooth on my lips and it lasts.

I also decided to purchase the new Limited Edition 24K gold lip gloss. I purchased two 24k Pink and Simply Gold. On the tube you can see the gold glimmer. They are not chunky glitter but just a subtle amount and looks gorgeous on top of Cocoa Gleam. My favorite is Cocoa Gleam and 24k Pink. These are LE and you bet I'll be purchasing more.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter