Sunday, January 31, 2010

SSC Colors of the Season Winter 2010
































































































It's that time of the year where my SSC autoship order has arrived. If you love neutrals then this is the set for you. I'm happy with it all except the Roses lipstick. When you see the picture it does not look Rose it looks more like Red. I'm more of a neutral lipstick kind of girl and my favs from SSC are Monte Carlo and Catwalk. The eyeshadows are gorgeous neutrals that can be worn year round. Sand and Stone which are the two lightest colors are very similar. Sand have more of a cream color and Stone is more peachy cream. Mocha is a gorgeous brownish with sparkle and Earth is a matte dark brown which I love. I can use this as an eyeliner, smokey brown look and I might try it as a brow color also. The eyeliner is basic black nothing to special and the neutral lip pencil is also one of my favorites. The lipgloss in Sand Peach is the basic Peachy Pink gloss that can be worn with anything, either on top of a lipstick or on it's own. It also comes with the Profection concealing stick. Mine is in Medium, I took a pic of the one I had along with the new one and they seem the same to me. I purchased my previous one with a kit last year and it was not called the Profection stick but I don't really remember. I don't think that the color or ingredients have changed they look the same to me. Just an FYI for you on that.

It also came with the Medium Foundation and a backlight highlighter. I did not take pictures of those because if you look at my blog you can see pic of those posted previously. The blush is gorgeous in Cupid however I don't know why this time it came in a smaller size. The size sucks because it's really hard to get your blush brush in there and make an even application. I wish they would go back to the blush container that had another lid so that the product would not go all over the place. I have only ONE blush like that. And last but not least it also came with a retractable buki brush that will come in handy for all of my mineral foundations.
Overall it's a good buy and I love getting these every season. Let me know if you have questions. I will try to do a makeover on my nieces featuring this kit so that you can see the colors. I know some of the swatches might be hard to see because two of them are really light. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.


1 comment:

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

All the colors are so pretty!

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter