Thursday, October 1, 2009


My cousin had an accident August 21st. He had been in the hospital for a month recuperating and getting better. I saw him last Sunday and he looks 100% better. I'm glad for his health improving. Things happen that are out of our control and I have to say that Michael is taking this well. I know it will be a hard road to recovery but I know that Michael is a strong and brilliant young man and will do everything he can to make himself better. His other half Rayleen has also been "THE" person who has been the pillar of strength and determination to get Michael, herself and their baby Kane through this. I know that Rayleen loves Michael with all her heart and that God has special plans for them both. I'm not a very religious person but I do believe in my faith and I do believe that things happen for a reason. God does not give us anything we cannot handle. I will continue to update the health of my cousin when I have more news and more pictures. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software
blog counter